Saturday, October 3, 2009

Meine Blog?

Meine Blog - A riveting musical

Ohhhhhh.... the moon calls out,
to my shiny shiny butt.

END.

(Please, hold your applause.)

It has come to my attention, that even though I do not get many comments on this little blog of mine, there is still a 'possible' large number of people that actually come here. I was convinced it was just my buddies and the occasional person who shows up from a link on Face Book.

However, [name] told me that someone else had directed [name] to my blog quite a while back. Thing is, I had just met this person a recently. And, comparing dates, means that [name] had found my blog before I met [name]. I am shocked. Really. I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything, I was busy trying to get laid and meet deadlines. You know, the usual.

Deadlines met, dick unused. Ah... the world stay on it's predestined axis.

Anyway, I ask you to do me a favor. If you come to this blog, no matter who you are, just leave a comment on this post. I want an actual look at how many people actually come here. So, if you are reading this, leave a comment with your pseudonym name and whatever details you want, a link to your blog or site, whatever. Just comment, let me get a good clean look at all the beautiful people who I have the honor of teaching how to

~love yourself~

Ah, Doctor Gill has missed this place.

3 comments:

  1. by default, [name] shall drop by and leave a comment, after all, being the one whose passing statement instigated doctor gill to write this post, [name] feels only slightly obliged (arm not twisted here). in hindsight however, [name] is wondering just how wise it was to inject 5cc's of helium into doctor gill's ego. my apologies in advance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Sunita Danny KummarOctober 13, 2009 at 3:03 AM

    Ju Ju boy...
    i miss u so much
    with love from Cardiff..
    ur darling cousin, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. bran here. your blog sucks!!! love you man.

    ReplyDelete