Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This morning

COX-2 - the enzyme for pain.

Okay, there's a little science for ya.

Today, I was in bed, curled up so comfy, it was freezing cold and I was just feeling so perfect. But, I thought I've got work today. Believe this: I got out of my comfort state and took a shower and got dressed.

I have to admit, that is something different for me. Had it been any other workplace, I would've said fuck it! and rolled over and knocked out again. What's even stranger is this: My alarm didn't go off today, yet I am up, I am awake and I am ready to kick ass and chew gum... but I'm all outta gum.

:)

On a side note, the wait for Duke Nukem Forever is really bugging me. It's been 13 years I think since they announced it. It took so long the company fucking went bankrupt. Damnit. Apparently, it went on so long that the CEO of 3D Realms was receiving death threats. Damn.

I will wait vigilantly, though, as I have for 13 years. Fuck me, 13 years is a big part of my life. Cocksuckers! Release the fucking game! At this point the fans don't even care whether it's good or not, we just want to play the fucking thing!

Since 3D Realms went the way that Windows will soon go, I believe Take Two Interactive is handling the game. I say, give the rights to Rockstar and Rockstar North. They'll pump out a high end, visually gorgeous, and interesting game in about a year. Maybe less. AND, their story will be dirtier, grimier and more interesting... I'm pretty sure of it. Because, aside from the fun free roaming in the GTA series, I actually enjoyed all of the stories, from the unnamed star of GTAIII ( actually his name is Claude Speed...kind of a shit name huh?) to Tommy Vercetti in Vice City, to Carl "CJ" Johnson in San Andreas and lastly Nico Bellic in GTA IV. Not to mention the Liberty City and Vice City stories games on the PSP. Played those though and through, no cheats!

Great gameplay, great story. Truly enjoyable.

Anyway, I'm off to my new work place. Catch ya'll bitches later.
Oh, and dont forget to

~love yourself~

3 comments:

  1. ju how the hell am i suppose to read the posts on your blog when you make it so excrutiatingly long!!! and fuck you man my mum loves snoopy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a name next time, huh? That way I can find you and you can slap me in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if that be-eth the case you can come down to USJ 5 and i can lay the smackdown of a life time on you!

    ReplyDelete