Saturday, October 24, 2009

The ever friendly poopsicle

Ladies and gentlemen, and ladies.

I am making it, people.

www.redblacklabs.com

And there you have it. After years of trying to save and scrounge and not having the time and all that, I finally, finally, finally have a registered website. My own dotcom website. Yes, yes y'all! to the beat y'all! Non-stop, y'all! Making it hot y'all!

Shout out to Prabz. He be one o'mah homeboys who hooked me up widda site, 'chall.

It's kinda empty now. But, once I have a free moment to myself when I'm not in the office or in transit, I will plot and plan an actual launch. But, still muhfucka, I done gots me a site!

In the mean time, you can see some of my work here

redblacklabs.wordpress.com

Oddly enough, the day after I made this wordpress site; I got my domain. Strange how things work out, huh?

Anyway, I'm off to ponder more nonsensical nonsense that emerges from notorious notions inhabilitating the noble nothings never to be networked under the near yet far noon sun, nearly drowning in the nearest possible nether region of null.

In short, you can call me N. N for Nutsak.

(For those of you who haven't figured it out, that was a spoof of V for Vendetta.)

The point is moot.

~love yourself~

bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment