Friday, July 17, 2009

When you least expect it...

When you least expect it, the world shovels another pound or two of shit on you.

You'd think you get used to it after 21 years, but, no. It still sucks like a bitch. Makes me wanna beat the hell out of a glove compartment. Why a glove compartment? Because, fuck you that's why!

[Pause]

For now, I will have to suffer the wrath of my financial adviser as he rips a new asshole in to the center of my face and proceeds to fuck it. Oh, what a cheerful image. What can I say? I am bad with numbers. I've tried on many occasions. It's not rocket science or quantum physics, it's simply in and out. Shit, I have problems with basic math.

In the meantime, I will pass my time by doing what I do best: writing fictional tales of people suffering through their own problems. No matter how severe; their lives always seem better than mine. Or, at least, their problems are more interesting.

I've shaved sugary silver droplets of crap before, looks like it's time to pull another rabbit out of my ass.

Good grief, Snoopy! You look like shit!
Fuck you, Charlie Brown! I sleep on top of my damn doghouse!
Why do you do that?
Because your mother won't get out!

Another chunk of brain droppings.

Sigh, I guess it all comes down to faith again. I believe. Without a doubt. I've just grown weary of the tests. Mother says it's the devil trying to hinder us. Well, he better stop before I go down there and fuck him. Mafia style: Bitch, where's mah munney? Don't make me ask you again, muhfucka! Where! Is! Mah! MUHFUCKIN' MUNNEY, muhfucka?

Until I find time to write again, I say goodbye to my faithful following of readers, and while you're here, please comment.

Doctor Gill says

~love yourself~

Fuck Snoopy.

1 comment:

  1. Snoopy poop? :D chill Ju. i don't think having another hole in your face would make more 'munney' for you. ><"'

    these days, (When you least expect it), will soon be over. be patient. like you've always told me. hang in there. have a little faith. :) 'love yourself'.

    ~cheers~

    ReplyDelete