Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 Days and Counting

I'm bored.

It seems I've been doing the same thing for the past three days: trying to get Premiere CS4 to fucking work. Pain in the ass. Really. Can't wait to start the new job. Also, looking forward to the 15 day free spot. Catch up on some backdated personal projects.

Oddly, I thought my last few days here would be more epic than this. It's the same thing. I'm trying to finish the job before I leave. But, I don't know whether that's possible given the circumstances.

On a good point, I won't have to deal with that fucker [name], the sound guy. He's been giving problems these past few days. Infuriating. He behaves like a child. Sometimes, I wish he was a child so I can punish him by taking away his candy and watching him cry till he realizes where he went wrong.

Fucking punk.

Saw the legendary Raging Bull film last night. Superb. Scorcese's best film, they say. I might agree. To me, Scorcese's best film was and will always remain to be Goodfellas.

But, enough of that. I have much to do. I think? It is quite repetitive to sit here and wait ridiculous amounts of time for a project to load, even though when it's done loading, if ever, it crashes immediately.

The people at Adobe are following in the same footsteps of Microsoft. There's no customer support for these major issues. Forums suggest I am not the only guy facing these problems. Looking forward to using FCP on a Mac. The new job is giving me a Macbook. I am usually anti-mac, but, the idea of getting one for free makes me a little bit horny. Besides, if it can edit and play games and let me write with no problem, then maybe I'll make the total switch over to the white side.

But, I doubt it. As bad as Windows is, I just feel comfortable with it.

GENERIC HOST PROCESS for Win32 Services has crashed. Hmm, there goes audio till a reboot.

sigh.

Doctor Gill says:

Be a chimera and choose a 'self'. Hehehe.

~love yourself~

sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment