Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Doctor Gill says...

Welcome to the freethought | freeform message display unit (aka a blog).

Consider this a warning,

There will be things that I post here that may seem wrong, stupid and just plain ignorant. Please, comment as you see fit. But, remember, this is a freethought | freeform blog. For those that do not understand what that means here is a breakdown :

freethought
the ideas are freethought.
Written at the moment the idea/complain/message/theory enters my mind as I am writing. So, nothing should be taken personally, nothing should be justified. So, when you post your comment, remember that inside your head, sometimes, just sometimes, there are things that even you don't believe that creep in to your die-cast, inpenetrable fortress of pink cushion you call a brain. You may dismiss the ideas entirely, but, you cannot deny the fact that they creeped in there in the first place. So, comment intelligently, and mind your manners.

freeform
the method is freeform.
No particular writing style, other than the one which is what defines my 'writing style'. So, if I drift from topic to topic don't be surprised. Simply go with it, and enjoy the ride.

So, there it is the two basic ideas behind this blog. I am not much of a blogger, but, I am hoping to change that. So, enjoy yourself.

Oh, and before I forget, I will say 'fuck'.

Signed,

Doc Gill

~love yourself~


1 comment: